Powell Peralta Ripper Patch 10"
• Powell Peralta Ripper embroidered patch
• 9.975” X 10"
• iron-on backing
• Denim and cotton material provide the best base. Be careful of polyester.
• Put the item on a hard surface, like an ironing board. Iron it to create a nice, flat surface.
• Place the patch where you want it to be.
• Heat up the iron to it's hottest setting.
• Place a thin cloth over the patch. (This will protect the patch and any surrounding material).
• Place the iron over the patch and press down hard as possible for 15-30 seconds.
• Remove the iron and let patch cool.
• Check the patch by gently rubbing at the edge, trying to lift it. If it lifts, replace the thin material and iron again for 10- 15 seconds.
• To ensure a secure patch you can also sew around the edges.