StrangeLove Timothy Johnson Breakin' Deck 9.0" Hand Screened
- Artwork by Sean Cliver
- Manufactured at PS Stix
- Hand-Screened at Screaming Squeegees
- Caveat: Be aware that blemishes and imperfections are an expected and accepted part of the screen-printing process. Each board is screened by hand, one at a time, layer upon layer, making each print unique unto its own—just like snowflakes! That said, sorry, but we will not consent to any returns unless the graphic is determined to be unacceptable at our discretion. Please take this into consideration prior to ordering any screen-printed boards.
- Dimensions: 9.0 x 32.875
- Specs: Nose: 7.25 / Tail: 6.75 / WB: 14.75
- Product Description: Wait, what's this? Pro models from the art bar company? Stranger things have happened, I suppose, but this is the long overdue moment that we've always been working toward, because what's the point of making skateboards and having a brand if those boards never make it onto the streets and you can't support those who love it just as much as we do? Especially with those whose Midwestern roots align so closely with my own. So it's with great pleasure that I'm happy to announce Timothy Johnson, a very smooth and stylish skater from the streets of Chicago, IL, is now pro for StrangeLove with graphics that nod back to his break dancing roots (this being the "maxi" model to his "mini" 8.75-inch model). —Cliver
- Warning: Since the dawn of mankind, top stain veneers come in a variety of colors and the one shown here is for display purposes only. In other words, we cannot guarantee a specific color so please be pleasantly surprised with the one you receive and not get all bent and butt-hurt about it.
Current stock: 0